Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Courtship

Hey, everybody.  Thanks again for visiting.  Do me a favor and share the love with your pals on Google +, Facebook, Twitter, etc...  There are links below the strip.  And join the site, too, if you have a gmail (supposedly AOL works too, but readers using AOL have been having problems signing up, to which I reply, "Why are you still using AOL?!).


No ranting today, though.  Too sleepy to complain.


I thought about "going dark" in protest of SOPA, but nah.  It's not that I don't protest the buying off of Congressman by record labels and media outlets in exchange for the severe limiting of information, it's just that, honestly, there are so many other heinous things being perpetrated by our government on all levels on a daily basis, we should be protesting every day.  Protests of the angry mob with pitchforks and torches variety.  For example, did you know that you can now be imprisoned indefinitely without really being given a reason?  Land of the Free, indeed.  One of the many reasons I've been trying to convince my wife we need to learn to speak Swedish and move to Zurich, but so far it's a no-go.


I like to think of myself as a hardcore moderate.  Or a progressive libertarian, if you will.  The only sane place to be is right down the middle politically, sprinkled with a general distrust and hatred of the government.  Our forefathers wouldn't have had it any other way, I think.  All I can say is extreme partisanship is growing at dangerous levels in this country, and it's making everyone stupid.


Oops.  I'm ranting, aren't I?


Anyway, none of that has anything to do with the strip, which is refreshingly free of bullshit.  Hope you enjoy.


-Matt




Enlargimasize




2 comments:

  1. WHAT!! You changed the BlueRay to pink?? You stole my joke!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes I did. The idea is that everyone made one after the last strip. I just went with pink for aesthetic reasons.

    ReplyDelete