Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Walters Files: Breakdown



Breakdown as he is now comes from a combination of characters.  I'll let you guess who (Jason, you don't get to guess), but, at least for now, I'm keeping him mysterious.  In the RPG I ran that spawned many of the characters that I use in the comic, there were two NPC's I combined to make the current incarnation of Breakdown.  One of them was the parody character, and the other was an interesting minor character inspired by DMX's character from the end of Belly.  The final result is a strange mix of things, but I think he works well.  In the game, Breakdown ended up being a major anti-hero / villain.  We'll just have to see how things play out this time around.

3 comments:

  1. Im trying to think who the magic element might be. Part of me wants to say Dr. Strange, as I know you generally like Marvel more. Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not Dr. Strange. Here's a hint, you might be able to tell from his real name...

    ReplyDelete