Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Walters Files: Kid Arachnid



Kid Arachnid was a pretty significant part of the original RPG I ran that eventually turned into this comic strip.  But in the comic, at least thus far, he's been seldom-used, which is really too bad, because he's a blast to draw.  So far, he's just been one of the many random faces among the students.  I don't have any plans for him as of now, but I'd like to.  Spiderman is one of my favorite comic book characters; it's a title I wishe I read a lot more of growing up.  So having a character that's the fictional son of the parody of Spiderman has a lot of appeal (wow, that was a mouthful).

You may have noticed that I sometimes recycle artwork for the Walters Files.  I'm hitting the point now, though, where I'm getting into the more obscure characters, and I find myself more and more having to create new artwork for them... which isn't a bad thing.  This pic was a lot of fun to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment