Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Benefactress



What, is that... plot?  That's plot, all right.  I've been looking forward to introducing "The Benefactress" for a long time.  Aiden's world just got a whole lot more complicated.

Also, I love that SuperDude sings the radio-edit version of Gin and Juice rather than the explicit.

Now that the school day is over, I'm changing the tone for a bit.  There's seventeen strips left in this chapter, and a good deal of those I've already scripted out.  In fact, most of them are going to be one continuous story, one that starts this Thursday.  There will be fisticuffs.

I don't usually write stuff out that far ahead, to be honest, but in the last chapter I felt like the E.P.I.C. thing was a little too rushed at the end, so this time I'm making sure I have room to give all the big events their due.

I did another Google Hangout yesterday, and there's a video of me drawing the first panel in today's strip.  As always, you can find it on my Google+ page, but for shits and giggles I'll throw it on here today as well.  FYI, it takes a little over a minute for me to find the screenshare button, so you can skip past that.



4 comments:

  1. so i guess she isn't going to be a milk and cookies kind of mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah i'm just amazing at predictions, i always guess the twist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, come to think of it, can I ask how you found the site? I just want to know which of my marketing tactics is working.

    ReplyDelete