Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Walters Files: Time Lass



I often say that I would like to use a character more and just haven't gotten around to it, but in the case of Time Lass, you will be seeing a lot more or her, starting with Chapter 3, and up until now she hasn't been a prominent character on purpose.  As you've probably figured out by now, she's integral to the central storyline, being the sister of Aiden And Daemon.  It was imperative I made her Walters File before I began Chapter 3.
In the RPG I ran that spawned the ideas of Super U., Time Lass actually became the new Catwoman, hence the kleptomania.  I don't have any plans to do that this time around, but I decided to keep the thievery.
Daemon mentioned to Aiden that with their immortality came a curse; Aiden's is his recurring amnesia, Daemon's is his alcoholism, and Meghan's is her kleptomania.  To top it off, she's got a wicked hormone imbalance; I see her as being a little bipolar and slightly schizophrenic.
Part of the fun of Meghan is her "bag of holding;" her satchel made of darkness that operates just like Daemon's coat.  I like the idea of her whipping out some incredibly powerful magical artifact she stole to deal with a given situation.

2 comments: