Wednesday, December 19, 2012

O Brother There Art Thou

Starting this week, shit gets real.

It's high time we start getting into the backstories and personal histories of some of our "heroes," starting with Aiden and Daemon.  The main challenge when doing this sort of thing, especially when you've established yourself as a creator of humorous webcomics, is to do it and keep it entertaining.  I think I've come up with a creative way to do both the expository and the funny at the same time.  I hope you'll agree.

Some of you may think this story arc is coming out of left field.  I promise you this has been the plan since the beginning.  Look in the archives if you don't believe me.  There were signs, man. 


 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the change of tone in this one. As you mentioned , it's always nice to see the back stories to these guys. Thanks once again for the Wednesday fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even I have been seeding things in the Saturday Super Stories!!

    ReplyDelete