Thursday, April 25, 2013

Family Gathering



Hey guys, sorry about this last Tuesday.  I tried to get some guest artwork lined up while I was out of town, and although Mason finished the piece, due to various circumstances he couldn't get it scanned and sent to me.  The good news is that, when he does get it to me, I'll have some sweet guest artwork to share with you!

I had a good trip seeing family and friends.  It would have been cool to get out to Milwaukee to see some people, but my primary reason for going was to see my grandpa.  Incidentally, Grandpa seems to be doing pretty well, all things considered.  I should be so lucky to be in such a decent state at 93 years old.
It was rough leaving home, as it always is.  I know it will be quite some time before I can see my family and friends again, and the thought of that makes me feel ill to my stomach.

Speaking of friends, though, I need to add that in the 8 or so total years I have lived in Florida, not once has anyone but my parents come out to visit me.  I'd use this blog as an attempt to guilt-trip them, but almost none of my friends read my comic.  This leads me to believe that I am A.) a boring person and B.) that my comic sucks.  Okay, in all fairness, maybe I am kind of boring, but I happen to think the comic is worth thirty seconds of their time, twice a week.  Fuckers.

I mentioned a while back (somewhere near the end of Chapter 1) that Time Lass was going to be important, and now you know why!  It dawned on me that I haven't used Time Lass yet in Chapter 2.  My bad.  I hope this makes up for it.


4 comments:

  1. Hey, hey! I said "almost none" of my friends! There are definitely a few who've been following it since the beginning, and I really, really appreciate that!
    The last two times I went back home weren't exactly for the most jovial of reasons. I'll have to make sure the next time I get up there that I make it a point to go and see some people. I just hope that trip comes sooner than later. Right now I don't see being able to afford another trip up in the forseeable future. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, Buddy, Come back to Milwaukee! Your comic is cool! or is it bad? I get confused as to what expression of support I should use for an over 40's guy. Back in high school we said "cool', then later our kids say "bad". Is this making any sense? Anyway "Keep rockin'!" I think I did it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could, Greg. Wish I could.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, snap! Yes! Yes, pinky, YES!!! .... A .. Sister?

    ReplyDelete