Thursday, May 30, 2013

Archrival: Part 5



Next week: The dramatic conclusion of Chapter 2!  This week: More patagia humor! I can't let a good joke go.  Seriously though, how in the name of rational physics does Namor fly with those things?  How do they even help him swim better? 

I'll save most of my wrap-up banter for next week, but I just wanted to say getting through Chapter 2 has been quite the experience, most of it positive.  Things may not be progressing as quickly as I'd like, but they are progressing, and I have you all to thank for that.  Well, you and all the damn money I've been spending on advertising and crap.  Honestly though, there were a few times I thought about hanging it up, but each of those times somebody new expressed their enjoyment of the comic, and that kept me going.  Please continue to give me feedback!  I need to know I'm not doing this just for myself.

I don't plan on the hiatus between Chapters 2 and 3 being very long.  I have a lot to do in between, but I will endeavor to work just as hard as I work on the comics to get those things done, and I will continue to bombard you with content in the meantime.  That's a promise.

4 comments:

  1. For that matter, how DOES he fly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. U know, for his creator, u seem to be just as in the dark about his patagia as I, a simple-minded reader, am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He doesn't actually fly. He air-swims. Apparently.

    ReplyDelete