Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Speciesism



I have to give extra thanks to Jason for this week's strip.  Not only did he name The Commander, but he took a throw-away comment I made about a guy named King Carp and meticulously described him in one of his Saturday Super Stories, particularly this one.  All I had said about him was that he was the Super U-niverse's "worst-dressed hero."  King Carp is one of the only heroes of old in the Super U-niverse that isn't a faculty member in the present, and that's a good thing, because there's no way in hell I'm drawing that outfit again.

I really want to make Super U. my livelihood, but to do that I need your help.  Joining, sharing, "liking" and especially donating can help me make that a possibility.  Thanks in advance for any way you can help me make my dream come true.  



2 comments: