Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Literal Hiatus

Hey gang,

Just want to give you a heads up that the pseudo-hiatus is going to become a very real one for a short time.  I got the news this morning that my grandpa passed away last night, and I'm flying up to be with family.  So obviously I won't be posting any movies, and there might not be a Walters File next week.  I'm not sure yet how long I'll be out of town, but I'll be sure to get right back to business when I get home.  
I'll probably have a lot to say about it all when I get back.  None of this has really hit me, yet.  My grandfather was very important to me, and this isn't going to be easy.

4 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry to hear about your grandpa. I hope you and your family are okay...

    - CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Christa. I'm going to post new movies tomorrow, and blog about things a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Matt, just wanted to give my condolences to you and the family. Never an easy thing to go through for sure. Hit me up anytime you want to talk or anything, buddy. Take care.

    ReplyDelete