Tuesday, June 25, 2013

New Movies, New Guest Art from Mason Wimmer!

Once again Mason has graced the virtual pages of Super U. with this sweet, sweet E.P.I.C. pic.  He's been working like a madman on lots of stuff for me, and I can't wait to show you more!  Click on it to enlarge.  And click on his name in the tag cloud to see more of his amazing stuff!




Also, have you checked out the Super U. Store yet?  My mom bought this for my dad for Father's Day!  Buy some merch and send me a pic of you with it and I'll put it up on the site.




Also, new movies!  Check them out below.  Don't forget to subscribe to the Super U-Tube Channel, and when I don't forget to post them the night before like I did last night, you'll get to see them early!

Are you sick of me promoting this shit yet?  I'm sick of it.  But I must persevere.

Seriously though, buy some stuff.

Last but not least, I've made a lot of progress on the Super U. book.  I decided it's going to be a compilation of Chapters 1 and 2 (everything strip so far).  I'll keep you posted.


1 comment: