Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Book Is Here.

So, I know I said I was going to wait until I had a physical copy in my hand before I made the book available for purchase, but I can't wait.  The book is available for purchase!  There's the link to it, right over there on the left!  You can even preview the first 15 pages!  I'm fairly confident there aren't any glaring errors, but if there are... then oh well!  It's $19.99, but they're probably gonna charge you $7 or $8 to ship it.  Still though, that's worth it, right?  I mean, it's the culmination of a couple years worth of work, right?  C'mon.  Buy one!  Buy several!
If you want as well, you can also purchase an additional PDF version, if that's your thing.

I finally got around to making a button for the Super U. Store.  It features the cover art from the book.  If you don't see it there right away, check back tomorrow; sometimes they take a bit before the get "approved" or whatever.

Oh yeah, also, there's two new movies just below this post here.  I was laughing out loud doing The Commander one.  The flashbacks time to the music and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment