Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Neuropathy



Ah, that joke never gets old.  Or maybe it does? I don't know.  You be the judge!

Yesterday I tried something new.  I opened a Google Hangout and shared my screen while I drew.  A few of you popped in and out (thanks!), and I had a few other random viewers throughout the day / night as well.  I enjoyed it, and I think I'll do it more often.  So, at least for now, on Mondays and Wednesdays I may open a Hangout while I'm doing my thing.  I'll post the address to said Hangout on Facebook and Twitter when I begin, if you're interested.
Unfortunately, doing it this way, there doesn't seem to be a way to speed up the footage, so it's kind of long and tedious to watch.  Nevertheless, here they are.






Lastly, but not leastly, the poll at the bottom of the site is closing at the end of Thursday.  Vote for which you character you want to see more of!  Last I checked, Daemon was way in the lead, but there hadn't been too many votes.  And the main character had none?  Really?  That's not entirely true, actually.  A few people told me their favorite was Aiden and _____, so for the purposes of the poll they chose _____.  

Anyway, thanks for reading, and see you again on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment