Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Serendipitous




While this is hilarious to me, there's a chance you won't get it, in which event I would direct you to this:




That strip, of course, can also be found in the book that I happen to be selling.
Also for your purchasing pleasure is various merchandise.  Give 'em a look-see.  Don't see anything you like?  Tell me what you want to see, and I'll make it for you.  Hats, different shirts, coffee mugs... it can probably be done.

Shanna (AKA ShitKicker) is one of my favorite characters, and has been around nearly since I started drawing comics.  In the initial incarnation of my comic from long ago, I'd always intended for Shanna to eventually hook up with the character that would eventually evolve to become Aiden.  Maybe that will still happen... who knows?  Right now I'm enjoying playing with the Aiden / Raine love / hate relationship, and Shanna seems to have found a lot of common ground with Scumbag; they both love punk rock, they're both outcasts / rebels, they both resort to violence, etc...

Also, in case you were wondering why Daemon isn't all shadowed-up in the second panel, it's because he's actually dead, and it's hard to use powers when you're dead.



No comments:

Post a Comment