Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Aftermath - Part 1



I hope you've enjoyed the Technosyde storyline.  It's not quite over yet; there'll be a few strips dealing with the aftermath of the recent events.  And, of course, that won't be the last we see of Technosyde.  I've toyed around with the idea of having a different villain for every story arc.  Chapters 1 and 2 kind of comprise the first story arc, so at the very least we should be seeing more of Technosyde in Chapter 4.
As for this Chapter?  There's only seven strips left.  I've got the big finale planned, and the next couple strips after this one, but there's a few in the middle there that I, well... I guess I had better write them!  I'd wanted to leave some room to play with in case the Technosyde stuff ran longer than I anticipated; I didn't want to have to rush it like I ended up having to do with the E.P.I.C. stuff.
I'm sure that won't be a problem, though.  There's still so much I want to do with all of these characters.  Anybody you'd like to see in particular?

No comments:

Post a Comment