Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Unbeknownst



The Technosyde story is nearing completion, as is, actually, the chapter.  I think there's only 9 strips left.  Like I said before, the hiatus between this chapter and the next is gonna be a really short one, but I wanted to go over what's gonna happen during that time (more for my benefit than anyone else's).

-Revisiting the merchandise.  Nobody's buying it.  It's time to lower some prices, axe some merch and create some new merch.  I may even need to look into different merchandisers entirely.  I'm still looking for feedback from you guys as to what kind of merch you'd like to see.  You don't need to buy anything, just tell me what you would buy, theoretically.

-New marketing campaign.  My current one gets me a lot of visits to the page, but that's as far as it goes; it hasn't seemed to attract a returning audience.  Maybe it's just because my comic sucks?  I have no idea.

-Looking into a new website entirely.  I think one of the major things my comic suffers from is site navigation.  As far as I can tell, there doesn't seem to be a way to make it any easier using Blogspot.  I know for a fact I can do it better through WordPress or the like, but the last time I tried that it was pretty unsuccessful.  It wasn't drawing an audience, and my regular readers were still coming here.  I plan on keeping this site going for some time, and playing with this whole Google + relationship, but behind-the-scenes I may start building a better site, and then one day I'll switch it up on you out of the blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment