Thursday, March 13, 2014

Eavesdropping



These will start being funny again.  I promise.  Of course, we still have to deal with the awkward relationship forming between Raine and Aiden, where she begins to have feelings for him at the same time he dies and forgets his feelings for her completely.  Surely there's comedy to be found in that.
But, I don't know, maybe you guys like the narrative stuff?  There was a lot to get through these last few weeks.  Next week, I'm going to go into something I like to do every chapter, and that's walk you through a typical day at Super U., class by class, as it were.
If narrative is your thing, go check out the Saturday Super Stories.  Jason just recently updated, and the new story happens to feature Mr. Walters, the Dark Avenger.

Lastly, I wanted to give you a quick heads up that I won't be posting anything the last week of this month.  I'm gonna go disappear for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment