Thursday, June 5, 2014

War Games - Part 12



While I did manage to get this one done in time, I realize it is going to be even more difficult than I initially imagined to work on the comic while my kid's on summer break.  It's not her fault; no, she was an absolute trooper yesterday while I totally neglected her.  It's my own guilt, and my responsibility to her as a parent to not let her occupy herself with the television for hours on end while daddy stares at the computer screen.  I'm going to make it up to her today.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to continue the comic after this chapter ends, but I am sure, now, that once it wraps up in a few weeks, I'll be taking a hiatus at least until summer break is over.
During that time, as I mentioned before, I'll be compiling the next book, and possibly putting together some new merch.

Next week: Aiden vs. Raine!

No comments:

Post a Comment