Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Social Media-less

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to give you guys the latest.  The book is all put together (minus the cover), but it looks like ass, so I've got to try some new things.  I really wanted to go with a bigger size, but the price would be outrageous.  If anyone can recommend a cheaper self-publisher than Blurb, I'm open to suggestions.  Leave a comment.  My other option is playing with the format some more to try and make it work.  I'll keep at it, but in all honesty I'm in no rush here.  Ain't like anybody's chomping at the bit to buy it.

In another step toward complete isolation, I've gotten off of Twitter.  Facebook is a distant memory, and I've been happily living without a functioning cell phone for a long time now.  So, if you want to get a hold of me, your best bet would be to e-mail me.  You'll probably want to do that soon, because my next step is going to be getting rid of that e-mail address.

I've come to view the internet as the destruction of our society as we know it, so I don't expect to be around much.

No comments:

Post a Comment