Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Initiative

Hey hey, managed to get the strip done!  Things will be crazy around here next week too, so I make no promises, but I will try my best.


Don't forget this weekend, in a celebration of sorts of the 25th strip, we'll be starting the Saturday Super Stories.  If you're interested in learning more about the Super U-niverse, check it out.  Jason's got some really great ideas, and you might enjoy to learn that the Super U-niverse is more than just a satirical look at a world that contains superheroes.  


As I've said before, beyond the funny, there's a story being told.  My challenge is to tell it in a world where punchlines are mandatory and your window into the world must be summed up in three or four rectangular panels each week.


If you have a moment today, please take the time to send some good thoughts my nephew's way.  Today, more than ever, he and his family really need it.


Please continue to help me keep the comic going.  I'm still struggling with the fact that Facebook has done pretty much jack-squat to help me get this thing off the ground (so much for "networking"), and Google + is... well, whatever.  Just today I gave in to the all-devouring creature that is Google's demands and linked up my Blogger with my Google + page, so that way the five guys on my Google + page who don't read the comic will have a more ample opportunity to not read the comic. 


It pains me to consider the next step is going to be making fliers and business cards and trying to figure out how to make online ads and all that stuff.  Guh, marketing.


Share / Like / Join, and thanks.
-Matt




Keep it gutter.  Keep it grimey.




2 comments:

  1. Scumbag played by Lonnie it seems, make a willpower roll to make sure you catch them by surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise! Punch face! Now it gets interesting.

    ReplyDelete