Wednesday, January 2, 2013

You Must Learn

Happy New Year and stuff.

Hope you all had a good holiday.  I was fortunate to have gotten to spend a lot of time with my wife, who was fortunate enough to have gotten several days off of work, while I was fortunate enough to have had my regular days off land on New Years Eve and New Years Day.  Win.

With one thing and the other, I had to work late into the night last night to finish this strip.  At some point I grew delirious and my hands finished the work while my brain visited some faraway place between awake and asleep.  I hope I didn't screw anything up.





4 comments:

  1. Ha a pink my little pony shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also no Jack Rabbit or Ecstasy tags?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're intrigued!

    Surprised you didn't notice the shirt last week, J. I fixed the no Jack Rabbit tag, but that isn't Ecstasy. Just some random stripper.

    ReplyDelete