Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Archrival: Part 6



***Read the comic before the blog!  There be spoilers below.***

So, cliffhanger.

But there you have it!  The 78th strip, and the end of Chapter 2!  Super U. has its first villain, the aging criminal mastermind Rex Ruthless, and our protagonist gets his head punched off.
I told you you'd hate me after this strip.  I hope I have left you adequately hanging.  

If you've been following the strip, you may be slightly less confused as to why I would have my protagonist get his head punched off.  But even if you have, you know this is still a cause for concern...

So, starting this Thursday, Chapter 2 is starting over in YouTube form, just like I did at the end of Chapter 1.  Assuming all goes well, I'm going to be putting up four videos a week; 2 on Tuesday and 2 on Thursday.  I'll still keep doing Walters Files every Saturday.  
I'm still looking into ways to create my own music for the movies (so I can monetize them); if any of you have any recommendations for me as far as a good music program to use that's free and doesn't have any license restrictions, I'd love to hear them.
I had promised significantly cooler movies this time around, but I've run into some problems.  But even if stuff doesn't work out the way I'd like, I'll still be posting them.

During the hiatus, I'm going to try and get a hang of this Manga Studio program.  If all goes well, I'll be using that to draw the strips starting with Chapter 3.

What else?  Oh yeah, I'll be exploring merchandise possibilities.  Right now I'm thinking T-shirts, and a good friend of mine suggested stickers / magnets, which I think is a swell idea.  Already have a few ideas for what to put on them...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your continued support while I get ready for Chapter 3!  And if you're new to Super U., stick around!  It's only getting better.

-Matt




2 comments:

  1. Heehee. At first I thought you wrote, "Already have a few ideas for WHERE to put them." Ouch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, oh yeah, ..... EWWW!!!

    Now write chapter 3! I'm waaaaaiiting....

    ReplyDelete