Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Dynasty: Part 2



Happy Tuesday!  Guys, there's only 5 days left to vote on Super U. in the TWC100... that button right over yonder.  It's ranked at number 802 currently, which is a drastic improvement, but still pretty terrible.  Let's make something awesome happen!  You can vote everyday, and it takes almost no time whatsoever.

I'm so incredibly tired of saying this, but there's a Super U. featuring Super U. merch, and there's a book for sale; a compilation of all of Chapters 1 and 2.  Tell your friends to read my comic, and then make them buy things.  Drug them if you have to.
Don't see anything you want at the Super U. store?  Tell me what you're looking for, and I will create it for you.  I have the power to do this.
Shame-time.  I'm gonna be blunt, guys:  In order for me to make any profit whatsoever at either Zazzle or Blurb, I have to hit $50 in royalties.  I haven't come close in either.

But hey!  On a positive note... okay, I don't have a positive note.  See you back here on Thursday!



4 comments:

  1. I ordered 2 book and a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? You guys should be more like Chris. I love you, Chris.

    In reality, I don't like soliciting my friends. I just want you guys to share the comic with YOUR friends. And I want THEM to buy things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean Matt, I can count on 2 hands the number of sales I made on my novel. Well, maybe it's one hand. How did YOU like my story?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fair, Greg. I haven't read it. Where can I purchase it?

    ReplyDelete