Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Technosyde Enters



(Make sure to read the comic before the blog.)

If this comic were never to get off the ground, at the minimum years from now I can say that I was able to draw a robot getting intimate with a weedwacker.
Things are going to get even uglier from here, but I promise you that's the last of the mechanophilia.  At least for a little while.

Believe it or not, this begins the chain of events that lead to the end of Chapter 3.  It's weird to think that I'm so close to that point already.  Posting comics bi-weekly instead of sporadically has been a major contributing factor to that, sure, but still...
For those of you interested in knowing, there are 39 strips per chapter.  I went with that number because it allows me, when making a book, to put three strips on a page (a book being two chapters).

I'm getting ahead of myself a bit, but I wanted to let you know that I plan on the "hiatus" between Chapters 3 and 4 being pretty short.  I won't be doing the YouTube movies anymore, so really I'll just need a short amount of time to get some ideas down on paper, and re-evaluate the merchandise and marketing and all that fun stuff.  After Chapter 4, the hiatus will be longer, because I plan on making a new book.  Once I have two of those under my belt, we'll just have to see how things go from there.  Conventions may be the next logical step.



No comments:

Post a Comment