Thursday, December 19, 2013

Enmity



Poor Justice.  She's so nice, and she got stuck rooming with Raine.  Justice tries not to be perfect, she really does.

There are scant few things I like about DC comics (I'm pretty sure I've made that clear in the past), but one thing I appreciate is the relationship between Batman and Superman.  There's a deep respect there, but there's also a clashing of personalities and ideologies.  In my comic, it's like that with Mr. Walters and SuperDude, but without all that "respect for one another" getting in the way.  But with Raine being groomed by Walters, and Justice being the daughter of SuperDude, I just had to make these two roommates.  I'm looking forward to building their friendship / rivalry as time goes on.

Of course, Justice intends to be as little like her father as she possibly can.  And that "rivalry" bit may only exist in Raine's eyes.

So, hey, are you a new reader?  You can follow the comic on Twitter and Google+, or you can subscribe via e-mail or RSS on the bottom of the site.  Thanks for reading, everybody!

Last but certainly not least, I'll be taking a week or so off for the holidays.  The kid'll be on vacation from school, and the wife's got some time off, so we were thinking of heading out to see some sights.  I may get the chance to crank one of these out for New Years.  We'll see.  I'll keep you posted.  So, hey, Merry Christmas and stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment