Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Straw



I sketched this one out a couple days ago, but I never came up with an idea for the third panel.  Even after I'd completed the final versions of the first two panels, I still didn't know what to do for the third.  The best I could come up with was a Mr. Walters rage-face.

Yeah, well, they can't all be winners.  Shut up!  Get off my back.

Anyway, the point of this strip is to lead into the next two, which are the last two of Chapter 3.  We rarely see the siblings together, as Time Lass is usually off doing something by herself, and by "doing something" I mean pathologically stealing things throughout all of human history.
But now it seems SuperDude has gathered the three together... but for what?  Come back on Tuesday and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment