Thursday, February 13, 2014

King Hrölf



I forgot to mention that my pen for my drawing tablet died before I started the last strip.  Not usually a problem; I primarily use the pen tool, and it's easy to do with a mouse.  But hair, and even moreso, fur?  Way easier to draw in Illustrator with a pen than with the damn mouse.  There's a lot of fur clothing in these strips.

Also, welcome back!  For the time being, Super U. is going to be updating twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I had been posting the Walters Files on Saturdays, but I'm pretty much done with those.  If you're looking for something to do on a Saturday, why not brush up on your Saturday Super Stories?  Jason's new one just happens to feature the bearded guy right up there.  We didn't even plan that!

Anywho, I've been sitting at this computer for a day and a half.  I'm going to stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment