Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Power

I'm coming to terms with the fact that it's going to take me the better part of 6 months to beat Skyrim.  It seems I can play this game for hours and not only achieve absolutely nothing, but find myself tasked with ten more charges than I had previously.  Still, it seems my tiger-ninja is well on his way to taking over the Thieves' Guild, so I can't complain.  And honestly, in this day in age when most games are beautiful works of art that take exactly three sittings to complete, I have not right to.
Besides the Christmas season doesn't hold much promise for the games industry this year, so I'll be happy with what I got.  Normally, at Christmas time, I beg for games from my family members.  This year, the only thing I can think to ask for is the LOTR trilogy on blu-ray, which has *drool* something like 26 hours of behind-the-scenes footage.  Twenty.  Six.  Hours.


Today's strip gives us some further insight into our protagonist, Aiden, and also introduces us to the head honcho of Super U, SuperDude.  




Click on the image to enlarge.





No comments:

Post a Comment