Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Languages of the Known Cosmos with Alien Ghost

At Super U., classes have begun.,


I'd blog more today, but honestly, I'm in such a foul mood, I don't want to spoil any of your Christmas cheer.  That is, if you have any to spoil.  So far, I've seen none.  One need only observe the nearly-barren space on my wall reserved for received Christmas cards.  Around here, anyway, in the most magical place in the world (or so I'm told), people seem to only be even bigger assholes than usual this time of year.  It's painfully difficult to feel any sort of joy when you experience a shopping center parking lot at Christmastime.  It puts a foul taste in your mouth that takes an untold amount of eggnog to wash away.


Here's to hoping next year is better than this one.
-Matt


Click, and the Lord will say, "Make my image grow."

1 comment:

  1. Poor El Pequino, poor mexican sidekick. Whose his primary now?

    ReplyDelete