Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A History of all Nations but Mostly America

Thanks for coming to check out the strip.


As always, please help me to get this thing off the ground by joining the site, "liking" the Facebook links and sharing the links with all of your unsuspecting friends, so that this superhero satire of mine can become something bigger (+1 and share on Google+, too).  If Super U. starts to take off, I'll get a real website, and I'd aim to do a bi-weekly or even tri-weekly sort of thing.  The more support I have, the more effort I'll feel pressured into putting into each of the strips.


The dream is to be able to do this all the time.  Maybe even for money.






Click Now, or Forever Hold Your Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, woot I named the Commander, and thats the first time I LOL'd I almost peed myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, That made me laugh soo hard. It had me giddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With great power comes great irresponsibility. That's so true. Good stuff bro. tom r.

    ReplyDelete