Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Revenge of the Hiatus

As of this writing, the dialogue has been written for the next 8 strips, and the first two are sketched out!  In the spirit of the last chapter's Dangerous Room story arc, where I differentiated between "real life" and the "holographic world" by use of photos I nabbed off the internets, I have something up my sleeve to make the "new world" some of the characters will be visiting in the beginning of the next one chapter feel different.  Namely, I'm doing the unthinkable.  I'm drawing the shit by hand.   

I think a lot of you are really going to like Chapter 2.

No bites yet on the new official site.  I'm starting to worry if I just signed up with a dead webcomic host.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share with you this pic.  All done by hand, only the solid color behind the characters looked a little rough, so the wiz kindly obliged me and did some wacky Photoshop voodoo.


 
 
 
Thanks for waiting while Chapter 2 comes to fruition.  I hope the movies and stuff are keeping you entertained in the meantime.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment