Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Hiatus Rises

In three weeks Super U. Chapter 2 is going to start. 

I tried to get some more guest artwork lined up during the hiatus, but no dice.  In the meantime, I hope you've enjoyed the Super U. YouTube Channel.  Five more videos went up today, by the way, which means four more next week, and four the week after that. 
I figure after Chapter 2 wraps up, I'll do another hiatus to put it up on YouTube.  Collectively, the videos have gotten over 200 views, and has already gained a handful of followers that I wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

What else was done during the hiatus?  Well, aside from the YouTube thing, I set up the "official site" which you can link to from the top of this page.  The official site has seen no action, though, and with the way things are turning out, it's seeming more and more beneficial of late to make this the "official site," especially with the way Google is linking everything together.  We'll see how it goes.
Also, you may notice that ad box down there at the bottom.  If you want, you can rent it and promote your website / Minecraft server / whatever.  The ad box has already seen a tiny bit of activity.
What else?  Oh, yeah.  In a couple days (hopefully), you'll have the ability to donate to the site directly, or pay me via the interweb for commission artwork.  There'll (hopefully) be a Paypal link right on the page here.  For commissions, all you'd need to do is first e-mail me at mattgrana@sbcglobal.net and we could discuss the piece and the price, and then Bob's your uncle.

So, I've been a little busy during the "hiatus."

On top of all that, I wrote out a bunch of strips, and a great deal of the drawing is done for the first few.  I'm trying to get ahead of myself a bit, especially with large portions of the next several strips being hand-drawn and colored.  You'll see why.

Thanks for sticking with me.  Don't forget to check out the movies (and Subscribe to my channel!), send some feedback my way, and see that Facebook "Like" button on the bottom of the page?  The one right above the ad box?  You should totally have clicked that a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment