Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Super U. Caricatures!

So, between my birthday and a couple days of crippling depression (possibly related), the strip didn't get done this week.  I didn't even get past the preliminary drawing stage.  But I wanted to give you something, at least, so I cleaned a few of these up for your viewing pleasure.

If you didn't know, I do caricatures at Disney World.  So I'm sure you can imagine how many of these I have floating around.




It's always weird to draw Raine smiling.  That one in the middle is Time Lass.  You've met her already, but you'll be seeing a lot more of her in the strips to come.  And last but not least, of course, is Scumbag.

Despite have a pretty shitty birthday, I did have a good weekend prior to it.  My wife and I had some awesome sushi and I finally got to see the Hobbit.
What are your thoughts on the Hobbit?  I really enjoyed it.  Admittedly it was much different than the previous movies, and felt directed toward a younger audience, but that shouldn't be at all surprising, considering that's exactly how the books compare.  I thought they did an amazing job with the Dwarves, and I was really pleased with dude-face they got to play Bilbo whose name escapes me at the moment.  Martin Freeman.

Anyway, I just sat here for a half an hour thinking of something insightful to say.  I got nothin'.



No comments:

Post a Comment