Thursday, April 3, 2014

Catching Up



If you like Super U., then please share it on your favorite social site by way of one of those many handy-dandy share buttons.  I don't know if any of you Pinterest... I don't really even get Pinterest... but that's also a thing you can do now.  I haven't advertised at all this year (to save money), and my viewership is way down, so I could really use the help!

But you needn't stop there!  Oh, no.  Leave some comments and tell me what you think.  What would you like to see more of?  Who are you favorite characters?

Have you checked out the Super U. Zazzle store?  Is there a sticker or a coffee mug or a shirt or something you'd like to see?  Let me know... I can most likely create it for you.

Want updates? You can subscribe via e-mail, RSS, or follow me on Twitter and Google+.

This is desperation, people.  I need eyeballs on this comic!




No comments:

Post a Comment